Not all files appear when logged in to mycloud.com

I have about 30 sub-folders in my public folder on my MyCloud device. When I’m logged in to mycloud.com, some of the folders don’t appear. Is there a limit on the number of folders that can be viewed on mycloud.com?

What web browser are you using to access MyCloud.com? Try using a different web browser.

If the problem persists, access the My Cloud Dashboard > Settings > General > Cloud Access. Click on Configure, then select Rebuild next to Content Database.

I’m using Chrome.

Did the rebuild & that took care of it.

Thanks.

I am seeing the same issue i.e. only seeing a limited number (down to ‘P’) of my folders.
I’ve tried in Chrome, and in IE - same issue persists. I cannot install Firefox, as its a company laptop and they prohibit it (as well as WD softwares so cannot access through the WD prorgramme).

The whole point of getting a WD My cloud was to be able to remotely access my drive thru a browser … so I could have access to my documents anywhere. So far there have been SO many issues … this just one of them. Surely they WD should get this sorted for the two most popular browsers?!

Have tried the ‘rebuild’ idea, but no results or resolution.

Hola que tal, la verdad me da flojera escribir en ingles pero la solucion a este problema es la siguiente:
El problema esta en la programacion de la pagina de MyCloud.com(2020) en alguna parte del codigo hay un error que no detecta el scroll lo cual proboca que no visualices todas tus carpetas…
Lo que hay que hacer es lo siguiente por mas tonto e ilogico que paresca.
1.ubicarse en la carpeta en donde no le aparesen todas sus carpetas
2.hacer zoom out hasta el limite maximo y comensar a hacer scroll down. En este punto usted se dara cuenta que ya puede visualizar mas carpetas si no es que todas.
3.Repetir el proceso hasta que vizualice todas su carpetas.
4.Regresar el zoom al nivel que usted desee y listo… eso es todo :v

Me costo trabajo asimilar esta solucion ya que yo tengo experiencia en computo y las personas con experiencia usualmente en este tipo de problemas asumimos que el problema es un error de comunicion o de red mas sin embargo el problema viene mas bien de la pagina mal programada y los navegadores bugeados.

Saludos (27 Agosto 2020)

Ps: Bennor no la armas >:v

Does anyone have a fix for android? I have tried chrome, firefox, samsung browser, opera, puffin, duck duck go, ms edge. None of them will display all of the folders.

If the My Cloud app for Android is back to working why not use that? Or are you having a problem with that app not showing all the files?

I posted my question before the fix was released. I am now using the app instead of the browser access.