Netflix stuck on loading

I have wd play streaming media with firmware 1.05.47,each time when i try to play any movie or episode my netflix stuck on loading and it is been sitting 12 hrs only loaded tiny bit.and is not loading any further i have tried hard reset several times  every other apps works fine and i am connected wifi youtube cinema now yupptv all working.can some one help .thanks in advance

Hello,

Try a power cycle on the unit and also a factory restore. Also check your internet speed and network settings.

i have same trouble.

network settings is ok (other services works fine)

factory defaults do not help.

how to do factory restore. i have pressed reset button with power on and reset about 10 times.still same. my netflix is the only problem , everything works fine. my netflix is set to auto speed and it works on x box amd my laptop. so why it does’nt work on wdtv play media streamer. any solutions. thanks

How’s it not working?  What’s happening?

when i press NETFLIX button, the player hangs

other buttons not help, only poweroff

Tveritin wrote:

when i press NETFLIX button, the player hangs

other buttons not help, only poweroff

What do you mean Netflix button?  Did you program the remote somehow, or are you referring to clicking on the Netflix icon in Services?

He’s referring to the button on the remote, I think…

I didn’t even know that the Play had those buttons, Tony.  Does that remote work with the SMP? 

Sorry, scorpioon.  Didn’t mean to get off topic.  When HDKnows asked if you did a factory restore, the link below shows what he meant.  You will need to re-enter all your information afterwards, but you need to do this for us to know where to go next.

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9774

Bill_S wrote:

I didn’t even know that the Play had those buttons, Tony.  Does that remote work with the SMP? 

Certain buttons do.   IIRC, the Services buttons are just mapped to number buttons on the SMP.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

Bill_S wrote:

Certain buttons do.   IIRC, the Services buttons are just mapped to number buttons on the SMP.

Oh yeah, that’s right.  I can do that.  Thanks.

i have tried every thing including reset from interface and holding reset button . i sign back in to netflix , got my account and all my favourate pop in and when press play button it goes to loading and then it load tiny bit and then will stuck there on loading for 8-10 hrs. nothing going on.

i even tried to put the same firmware (1.05.47) again but it doesnt accept.

looks like this box is going into garbage and i m thinking of buying mygica  google android stream media box.

never in my life will buy wd products

Are you trying to use Leanback or regular Netflix?

Bill_S wrote:

I think you’re thinking of YouTube.  :)

i am using regular netflix. it works fine on my samsung android, ps3,and xbox. but why is not working on wdtv paly streamining deviceand i don’t know what is other one you mentioned.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

Bill_S wrote:

I think you’re thinking of YouTube.  :)

Doh…

scorpioon wrote:

i am using regular netflix. it works fine on my samsung android, ps3,and xbox. but why is not working on wdtv paly streamining deviceand i don’t know what is other one you mentioned.

Sorry, that has to do with Youtube like Tony said.