Mypassport Wireless not recognized through USB on my Mac

I can connect to my Mypassport Wireless fine, but it’s not seen through USB on my Mac.  I’ve done a manual reset several times.  And the Lock setting is off.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

Btw, it’s been working fine on both my two Macs for the past week since I’ve bought it.  I’ve also been plugging it into the USB port of the laptop while powered on and Finder recognized it right away.  Now, all of a sudden, neither laptop can see it through USB.  I’ve tried the manual reset, and then powered it down, plugged it into the USB port, and it automatically wakes up, but Finder doesn’t show it.  Please help.  Thanks.

Hello,

I recommend you contact support directly for assistance with this.

Contact WD

I have exactly the same problem. Connected via USB previously, but suddenly this week My Passport is not showing in Finder on my MacBook Air and just flashes a white light continuously. I can still access the drive via Wireless, but need the USB connection to transfer some large files.
I contacted WD Support and sent them details of my problem, but still waiting for a reply. If I receive an answer from support and resolve the issue I’ll post the solution here.

i have connected my passport to
MBP its not mounting but its showing in disk utility.what to do ?
is there anyone who knows the solution.my warranty period is over and i have a lot of crucial data in it…
Help me guys. or contact me 9341185322