MyCloudHome - Cannot access through Finder

WEB PORTAL

I can access MyCloudHome through the web portal using my credentials.

I have invited other emails to access, but they have not received the email invite. So I cannot add any new users

FINDER

The Device appears in my local network. I click CONNECT AS… but logging in with the web portal credentials do not work.

I have no way to perform admin tasks

MAC OS 11.1

MyCloudConnectAs

If my cloud home, wrong sub forum and you need wd discovery to access private user spaces.

If another my cloud, it won’t be the same credentials for Finder authentification and web access.

Discovery does not work on M1, do you know.

In Finder on Mac, go under the “Go” menubar item and pick “ Connect to server” ( mypascoconnect-K). Then click browse and you should see your WD MyCloud in that window. If you open it it should either prompt you for login or show “ Connect as” in the upper right. If so, click that.

Since updating to Big Sur my WD mycloud home no longer appears in Finder. Does anybody have an idea as to when WD will upgrade WD Discovery to address this MyGiftCardSite.

You should ask in the dedicated My Cloud Home subforum. This subforum deals with WD OS5 firmware issues, the My Cloud Home does not support the OS5 firmware.

My Cloud Home

For example a discussion in the dedicated My Cloud Home subforum dealing with Big Sur.

And if one uses the forum search feature, magnifying glass icon upper right, they’ll find a number of other Big Sur discussions in the My Cloud Home subforum.

https://community.wd.com/search?q=Big%20Sur%20category%3A229