MyCloud as an NAS Drive

I purchased the MyCloud 4 TB device expecting to use it as for NAS storage device accessible as a backup drive by all computers connected to the LAN Router. After executing the WD MyCloud Setup software and defining Users, I find that Windows 10 recognizes the drive as a Media Device, not as an NAS Disk. Furthermore, the only way I can access the Folders (Users) on the MyCloud device is by executing the Run Command with \WDMyCloud. I have not found a way for Windows and Windows based software yo access the folders contained on the MyCloud device unless the device is defined as an NAS Disk.

What can I do to the MyCloud device to allow Windows 10 to recognize it as an NAS Disk?

There are a lot of posts on this. For me resetting my router and everything back with static ips/names helped. If you do a search in the forum for post with Windows 10 I am sure you will find a few answers that might help if mine doesn’t

Thanks for your suggestion Johnny. I didn’t know how to define a search when I first posted. This will help.

I have Windows 10 on both of my computers, desktop and laptop, and here is what shows under network. See image below.

cat0w
USA

Will add this image too, which shows all my shares.

I have that on this way but now only appear the storage, not in computer and i only can acess the files by smartphone or tablet, directly to the folders :s