My Ex2 Ultra is very slow over internet

Hi guys. I just got my new ex2 ultra cloud and i am very excited about it. I connected it to my gigabit home network and i was able to successfully map the drive and transfer locally with high speeds (around 25 to 30 MB/sec) which is ok for me. My problem is with the remote access through the internet(my internet has a 250 mbps download speed and 170 mbps upload speed); i am not able to neither upload or download at high speeds which is frustrating. When i am downloading an already stored movie from my ex2 ultra cloud account on (http://idp.mycloud.com/), which is the website i use to access remotely, my download rate from this account is not exceeding 300 kb/s at its best! My download rate is even sometimes stabilized at 64 kb/s and 45 kb/s for a period of time and i am not able to improve it at all.
Appreciate if someone can help me in finding the solution for this. i have family members in USA, Europe and the middle east and we were planning to use this cloud to share files with each other. With these speed rates it will be difficult to do so and i hope someone can guide me to a solution.

(Approximate time to download a 726 Mb file is around 2 to 3 hours with the current speed rates i am having!)

Thanks in advance for your kind help

Hi,

You could refer to the following link: Network: Common Causes and Solutions for Slow Data Transfer Speeds

Does seem slow but check you are comparing MBps vs Mbps.

Thanks for the reply. I very much know the difference between bits and Bytes. My issue is that with the download/upload speed i am having (250mbps download) the upload/download rates over internet when using my NAS should be much better. i can easily get 3 to 6 MB/s with other apps and devices. With my NAS it is not exceeding 400 KB/s download rate

Thanks i checked this link by myself and with WD support engineer and all my connections were ok. I gave the logs to WD support team and i am yet to receive a reply from them. It is almost a week now.

Is it resolved?