Hello.

I just bought my My Cloud Home, and it worked perfectly to start with. But after I transferred my files to My Cloud Home, the device went into offline-mode. I can not connect to My Cloud Home, no matter what I do. I have followed all the instructions on the WD website, but it is still offline. What can I do?

Hope to hear from you guys soon :slight_smile:

Best regards
Thomas

What is the LED status? have you checked the Ethernet cable? do you have a green LED on the back Ethernet port? have you tried rebooting it? (unplug and plug it back in)

I have checked both the LED and Ethernet, and both of them works. I have tried to rebooting it, but nothing. I can’t get it to work.

I would try the solutions in the knowledge base article below. If that does not solve the issue I would recommend contacting WD support.

Resolved for me. Steps performed by me.

1. Unplug Ethernet cable and power cable from the device
  2. Just for curious I pressed the reset button once only using a sharp object back of the device above Ethernet port.
  3. Plug in the power cable and waited for one minute meanwhile just refreshed my cloud page, still showed device offline.
  4. Just for curious I pressed the reset button once only using a sharp object back of the device above Ethernet port.
  5. Connected the Ethernet cable and refreshed the page and it showed my files.
  6. Files were not lost and there is no change in the settings.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have tried exactly the same steps, nothing happens… My device is still off-line… Sad.