Yesterday morning my My Cloud Home was working find. Then all of a sudden the My Cloud Home icon disappeared from my desktop and in finder (Macbook Pro with touch ID).
- I signed in all of my devices and they all said offline.
- I tried WD Discovery and couldn’t sign in because “Login was unavailable”. I uninstalled and reinstalled discovery twice and finally managed to sign into my discovery this afternoon (24hrs later)
- Discovery, all my devices, and my cloud webpage are still showing My Cloud Home offline.
- My Cloud Home is showing a slow blinking white light.
- My Cloud Home is still backing up my time machine.
- I am in China and I do have issues at times but nothing like this!
How can I get My Cloud Home back online? Is anyone else have this issue?
Thanking you all for any help