I can see several users are having problems with the Western Digital (2TB) My Book Studio Edition II and the new Lion OSX. I’m looking into buying excactly one of these drives, but am holding off until an official statement of compatability is made.
Is there a time schedule for this?
Will it involve a firmware update?
Will this mean new drives will have to be released?
Thanks in advance, I’ve put email notivicatoin on for answers and am waiting to see if I should get one of these or a compeeting brand.