MPW + IPAD PRO Problem!

Hello

I try add folder Wirless Pasport to files App on ipad
After install Wirless Passsport App i cant explore my disk and add to files :confused:
And this problem…
Anybody use MPWP with IPAD ? How to explore files ?

Help !

Greetings,

We have reached out to you via direct message, so we request you kindly check and reply to your DMs so that we can assist you further.

O make case 2 weeks ago.
Any reply from Support…

So - - - -the screen shot shows multiple WDWP devices. Can you access any of them with the app?

I suspect the answer is “no”.
I suspect the reason is because I think the app was tied to the OS3 web servers. . . which were shutdown a year ago. Not mentioned in these forums. . . .because the WDWP devices have been secretly been obsoleted. (i mean. . . look how long it has been since a firmware update. . . and you can’t buy them anymore)

I have multiple WDMP devices. . . and frankly I stopped using the app long ago (because. . .well . . it basically didn’t work right for me even before the OS3 obsolescence date)

I normally access the devices from a PC. . . .and it basically operates as a slow speed NAS when hooked up to my network. Do you know how to log the device onto your home network and make the files accessible to PCs? Setting it up is a bit of an explanation.