My iPad(3rd) cannot read WD My Passport Wireless

Hi,
How can I use my passport wireless with my old iPad3??
I updated iOS 9.3.2 and downloaded my cloud app.
I can use it with my iPhone and MacBook but I don’t know why ipad cannot read my passport wireless.

You’re going to have to be more specific describing the issue you have.

What do you mean “can’t read?” Does that mean you can connect to it, but something else is going wrong? Or that you can’t even connect to its WiFi signal – ??

I can connect my passport wireless in my wi-fi setting. After connect my passport,
I open my cloud app and click “connect to local device”(I can’t sign in with my same email and password with this website).
I can find my passport wireless only in “Add manually.”
When I click my passport wireless, just pop up “to add your my passport wireless drive; 1 go to your…, 2 join the my passport wireless…, 3 return to…” screen.

Suggest you completely reboot the iPad with the top button, then try to access the mpw again, and if that doesn’t work uninstall the my cloud app on iPad and reinstall it and try again.

Thank you mike, but I did your suggestion many times, it doesn’t work.
Same result all the time…

Sorry it did not work for you. I have same gear as you and my mpw is updated, too. No issues. So it darn well ouught to work for you. If you can call WD support give them a call, otherwise email them for assist.