More than one social media account

I’d like to connect my wife’s and I’s Google accounts to MyCloud Home so that photos are saved directly to the cloud in a hip way.

I have seen that you can do social media imports. But there I have only been able to link one Google account.

Is there a way to link multiple Google accounts?

Most home users would just add another user to My Cloud Home instead of commingling two accounts into one folder.

My Cloud Home Settings - Add or Remove a Member
:black_small_square: Settings - Add a User
:black_small_square: Settings - Remove a User
Settings - Add a User
To add a member, follow these steps:

1. Access the My Cloud Home device with the My Cloud Home mobile app or web app.
  2. Select the 3-line icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. This will expand the
    menu system.
  3. Select the Settings option.
  4. The Settings window will open and display information and settings specific to this My
    Cloud Home device.
  5. Select the Add User option. This will open the Invite window.
  6. Enter the email address for the member to add and select the Send Invites or Invite
    button.
  7. This action will send an email to the invitee. Once they receive the email and follow the
    provided instructions to setup an account in order to access the My Cloud Home device,
    the My Cloud Home device owner will be requested through email to Approve Request or
    Reject Request. Make the necessary selection

Connecting multiple Google accounts to MyCloud Home for saving photos sounds like a great idea. While I’m not entirely sure about the specific capabilities of MyCloud Home, I suggest checking out their support documentation or reaching out to their customer support for guidance on linking multiple Google accounts. By the way, during my online browsing, I came across a website where you can buy VKontakte accounts. It might be interesting if you’re looking to explore new social media platforms or expand your online presence. I’m new to this forum and excited to be part of the conversation. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.