More problems sharing My Cloud and Windows 10

I have 2 My Cloud drives. When I try to access these though Windows 10 they are shown under Network Locations. When I click on them only the Public folders are shown. Whenever I try to access the shares (either directly or by mapping them) I get ‘Network path could not be found’.
This happens for both the My Cloud name or the IP Address.
I can see and map all the shares on both a Windows 7 machine and a Linux machine, so I don’t think there is anything wrong with the My Cloud.
This has only started happening recently and there has been two changes since the last time I know it worked:
I have changed my network provider and so changed the modem - it is now a TP-Link VR1600v (but since my other machines work I do not know how this could affect it)
Also there has been a Windows update - but I don’t know what this would have affected.
I have been through all the suggestions given here ’ Compilation of Windows 10 Methods, Steps and Solutions’ and also in this link: (https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25436#subject1 ).
So far nothing has worked.
Does anyone know what else could cause the ‘Network path could not be found’ error?

First step when using Windows 10 with a single bay/single drive My Cloud (not My Cloud Home since that is an entirely different device) is ensure SMB1.0/CIFS is enabled. Microsoft disables this setting in recent patch updates and when installing Windows 10.

Next is to ensure you are selecting the correct My Cloud entry in Windows File Explorer. If one has the DLNA/Twonky media server option enabled in the My Cloud Dashboard > Settings section then they’ll potentially see two My Cloud entries in Windows File Explorer depending on which “view” setting one is using in Windows File Explorer. Selecting the My Cloud entry under Media Devices category will show the DLNA media content on the My Cloud. Instead look for the My Cloud entry under Computer category.

When using two My Cloud devices, make sure each has a unique name. Make sure all local network devices including the My Cloud devices are using the same Workgroup name. As a troubleshooting step, disable any security/anti virus/firewall settings on the problematic Windows 10 computer(s) and see if the issue persists.

@Bennor
Thank you for the reply.
I had previously enabled the SMB 1.0/CIFS file sharing and checked the correct entries/name etc. As both devices are working from Windows 7 I was pretty sure they were okay.
I then tried your suggestion of turning off all security/firewall/antivirus and, amazing - it all worked!
I then dug into the firewall and found that the new router network was in the ‘public’ zone - I changed that to the ‘trusted’ zone and all still worked.
Thanks for your suggestions.