Missing Video Files

Hi, I have a strange issue, i’m missing some movies in the video section, I have copied 200 or so movies onto the internal hard drive of my live hub, I can see the movies and even play them from the files list but they don’t show up in the videos section for some reason.  This is effecting 10 or so movies from around 200.  I cleared the media library as suggested in another forum post but that hasn’t worked, the movies have been moved onto the live hub in the same way and in the same format as all of my other material, not sure what else to try.  Any ideas?  As an aside this morning when I turned the unit on all of the content both movies and music had disappeared.  Restored after a hard reboot but somewhat concerning.  Thanks for any advice.

Try pressing the reset button on the button side for 4 seconds.

Thanks for the reply, when you say reset, I don’t have a button on the remote labelled ‘reset’.  I Have pressed and held the ‘on’ button on the unit to turn it off and then back on again but that doesn’t help.  Any other ideas?

pete12345 wrote:

Thanks for the reply, when you say reset, I don’t have a button on the remote labelled ‘reset’.  I Have pressed and held the ‘on’ button on the unit to turn it off and then back on again but that doesn’t help.  Any other ideas?

The RESET button is on the bottom of the WDTVLIVEHUB. You need a paper clip. Don’t hold it for more than ten seconds or it will change from NTSC to PAL or visa versa. (if I remember correctly)

Thanks, tried the reset, it rebooted, re-compiled the media list but the movies are still missing in when viewing the list in the ‘video’ section. Any other ideas?  Thanks Pete