Link to Download Transmission?

Just upgraded and noticed that I no longer have Transmission installed. Is it possible to get this back without going through the SSH process?

5 Likes

Yeah. I have upgraded as well and Transmission is missing from the App Store. Please bring it back.

1 Like

Same issue here. @conshok26
What is this SSH process you are referring to?

1 Like

Bring it back please!

1 Like

Same issue, although they said they updated Transmission and it’s not in the deprecated apps, I’m wondering where it is, since it’s not available anymore from the Apps section.

Bring it back or provide a download link!

1 Like

It says in the below link that it will be available at a later date:

1 Like

Also Amule is Gone (and manual install of JDownloader), I won’t updade. Waiting for them.

1 Like

Well, Amule is in the list of deprecated apps and It won’t be officially supported anymore.

1 Like

I also need Transmission…

Before I updated I checked this link:

1 Like

I checked this too before updating. It says it will be supported but the app isn’t available to install on the new OS

1 Like

Well I won’t update, not a big deal. By now just turned off auto firmware update function.

1 Like

I was also fooled by the Release Notes… I need Transmission fast!

2 Likes

This procedure here:

I haven’t tryied with the new OS yet…

1 Like

@conshok26 @br0wnm4n @iben301 @Serjoka @Alesio @pichol
Thanks for your feedback and share your set of concerns.
The Transmission app is supported on My Cloud OS 5 and is planned to be available with an upcoming OS 5 firmware release very soon.
Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

4 Likes

How much is “Very Soon” (planned to be)?

3 Likes

Thanks any ETA?

2 Likes

Like to get ETA for Transmission at OS 5.

3 Likes

Yes me too, i upgraded and now Transmission is missing.

Not possible at all to downgrade ?

2 Likes

Me too, when will the transmission version for os 5 appear?

2 Likes

yes “very soon”, how many times?

1 Like