IOS not backing up videos (not a screen locking issue)

Hi all,

I have set up Auto Backup for my iPhone 6, using the MyCloud app, and I sit and watch the activity feed until it says it has completed - not letting the screen lock.

I double checked that it backed up everything (before deleting everything on my phone) and have found that it hasn’t backed up any of my videos - or even some of my pictures (screenshots, panoramas, ones I have edited etc.)

Any help is greatly appreciated - hopefully it’s just a silly oversight on my part!

Thanks,

V

Think i may have loved this myself actually. I currently have iCloud Photo Library operating and think that the reason some images didn’t upload is because they weren’t downloaded from iCloud.

I am currently in the process of downloading everything from, and cancelling, iCloud and will see if a backup post this works as it should. Watch this space.

Any updates? Sharing the outcome may be helpful to other Users.

Yes! Downloading everything from my iCloud took a long time (30gb of photos and videos) but when I did it and reinitiated the MyCloud backup it worked for everything!

MyCloud did duplicate some files (a lot) but I don’t hold a grudge :slight_smile: