Impact of the NVMe Driver on the WD Dashboard Usability

Hello, I am new here and hope, that I will get help.

Yesterday I got a brandnew 2 TB WD_Black SN850X NVMe SSD. It works properly with my AMD X570 chipset system running Win11 v22H2, but unfortunately I cannot check its health (temperatures etc.).
Here are the pictures I got while running the latest WD Dashboard v3.8.2.10:

What is the reason why the WD Dashboard doesn’t properly work with my brandnew WD NVMe SSD?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Edit: The thread title has been changed by me after having detected the reason for Dashboard’s issue.

Update:
Meanwhile I was able to find out the reason for my reported issue and to solve it.
Reason (very mysterious): The NVMe Controller of my other NVMe SSD (a 1TB Samsung 990 Pro) used the generic Phison NVMe driver v1.5.0.0 WHQL.
Solution: After having replaced the generic Phison NVMe driver by the generic MS Win11 in-box NVMe driver stornvme.sys everything was fine.
Here is the screenshot of the Dashboard after having solved the problem:

Update 2:
To find out the impact of the in-use NVMe driver onto the function of the WD Dashboard I have done some additional tests with my new 2TB WD_Black SN850X SSD.

These were the NVMe drivers I have tested:

1. Microsoft’s generic Win11 in-box NVMe driver
Result: The WD SSD and the WD Dashboard were both running fine.

2. Phison’s generic NVMe driver v1.5.0.0 WHQL
Result: The WD SSD was running fine, but the WD Dashboard didn’t work (blank entries).

3. Samsung’s NVMe driver v3.3.0.2003 WHQL

4. Micron’s NVMe driver v2.1.19.0 WHQL

5. Intel’s generic RST NVMe driver v17.11.3.1010 WHQL
Result: The WD Dashboard was running fine, but the performance of the SSD was not as good as with the other tested NVMe drivers.

Remarks:

• The installation of the above listed drivers Nr. 3-5 had to be forced by using the “Have Disk” option.
  • Users, who want to see the benchmark results I got, may look >here<.