G-SPEED Shuttle TB3 on Windows 10

Recently purchased a G-SPEED Shuttle 24TB with Thunderbolt 3 for use on my Windows 10 machine. The drive boots, mounts and performs well. It can be formatted for NTFS via Windows but the RAID cannot be changed. The issue is that the G-SPEED Utility software does not recognize the device. It provides the message “No device found” and only allows retry or quit. This issue has been reproduced on another machine. I have opened a ticket with G-Tech support and they did not find a solution. Curious if anyone else out there has had this problem and found a fix.

As of right now, if you were to uninstall the software and install the fresh version on our site without an update you would have a better chance at using the software. The current issue is due to the most recent Windows 10 build 1803.

We are working on getting an updated version published ASAP.

I’ve updated the latest software but still not working. Apparently the current version of the software is not compatible with Windows Pro or Enterprise. Is there an ETA when the update will be available and will it work on these platforms?

Is there any ETA when new software/utilities will be available?

Checking on an update from engineering.

Is there an update for the driver for Gspeed ES to use with Windows 10 build 1803? I can not seem to find it anywhere and would like to update and still be able to use the drives…

Yes, the software available on the website has been updated to support build 1803, however that is actually an old build of Windows 10 now as they are on 1809.

Windows 10 GSU

Thank you windows would not let me update at all without updating gspeed. So hopefully I can get to the latest build!

Thanks

,Gabe

Gabe Oas

Cell - (402) 651.6239

gabe@go-twodigital.com

www.go-twodigital.com

OK still getting error after installing what you provided. The error on Window update is G-speed Es Raid Controller is not compatible with Windows 10

Any thoughts?

Gabe Oas

Cell - (402) 651.6239

gabe@go-twodigital.com

www.go-twodigital.com

G-Speed eS is entirely different device than this update was for. That is for an older G-Speed style device that we have not had support for in over 4 years. Support for that eSata based device is handled by the RAID controller itself. That is Highpoint Technologies that make the RocketRAID 2314 card that is required in order to use the device.

All support for that device working on currently OSes would be from them due to it requiring their controller to work. Highpoint Tech