Flashing red power light

In a panic and hoping someone can help me recover the roughly 80,000 family pictures from over 20 years stored on the unit. My Cloud Mirror ver 1 has flashing red power light. A few hours ago i had access to the dashboard and it showed the raid set and the individual drives were healthy. I’ve been trying to back up the unit to an 8TB usb drive since it was getting old and i wanted to replace the drives just in case. I saw that the unit had a past error listed for power loss on port 1. I’m unable to see the unit on my network now and while the network lights on the back of the unit occasionally blink they are on mostly solid green. The drive 1 light is not lit but the drive 2 light is on solid blue even though the power light is blinking red.

If, as the dashboard indicated, the raid set and drives were healthy just prior to the red flashing light condition, might it still be possible to get the data off them? If I had access to another My Cloud Mirror chassis might it be possible to install my drives into it and, if they are actually still healthy, pull the data off them?

Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide