Difference between My Passport and My Passport Ultra?

1. WDBYFT0040BBK-WESN
  2. WDBFKT0040BGY-WESN

Hi, I was wondering what is the difference between the 2 drives and tough it will be simple to find a comparison, or at least the new features advertised on the ultra’s website, but… After getting trough several websites I am nearly where I started.

I found the followings:
1 - The ultra has got some metal in its case and new design.
2 - There is a new feature about automatic backup at the fields of social media and cloud storages (however, with the simple My Passport I could set up my Google Drive’s backup too…)

I couldn’t find anything else and these are not so impressive, these does not worth (for me) the extra investment… Can anyone help me and let me know if there are ANY other differences, improvements?

Thank you!

My Passport Ultra comes with metal cover innovative style and comparatively slim & small which is easy to handle and keep in handy as compare to My Passport.
Another difference is My Passport Ultra is USB-C ready, USB 3.0 compatible and formatted for Windows 10 to with plug-and-play storage out of the box. It also includes with NTFS driver for macOS so you can work on macOS operating system without reformatting. While you have to reformat My Passport into compatible file format in order to use it on macOS.
Apart from above, both come with WD Discovery software for WD Backup, WD Security and WD Drive Utilities.

Thank you! In the meantime I got answer from WD customer support too, they said the main differences are the following:

"* The My Passport Ultra was developed later.

My passport Ultra has better transfer speed than My passport. Ultra has some extra features like USB-C and cloud connectivity.