Deleted data after synchronizing with my cloud home

After synchronizing my document directory with new my cloud home device many files are messing both on the pc and in Mycloud device.
One strange file appeared in my cloud home main directory named: LNDXbsA (exec file)

The sync engine in My Cloud Home is based on Syncthing and is very susceptible to sync-conflicts which may result in apparent or real deletion of files. The origin of these sync-conflict is not apparent because the files may involve temporary copies being generated by resident programs such as Excel or Word that created a temporary file, writes to it, deletes the original file, then moves the temp file to the original file’s location. This is a fairly common pattern for many applications. Sometimes the files being synced may looked deleted but may eventually appear in the destination folder after taking a while for that to occur. This particular feature of My Cloud Home file synchronization is not ready for production use and MCH users should either use it with caution with a limited subset of folders (eg avoid syncing the entire My Documents folder) or avoid using it all together. There are many alternative, free and capable synchronizing software such as DSynchronize or Freefilesync that can be used.

I found the missing 4000 files in the deleted file directory of iCloud and now I am trying to restore them but it is creating double copies in the original directory…