Hi, I have a My Cloud 2 device. Here is what I have going on…
- I can connect to dashboard using : http://wdmycloud/ link, but even tough I could sometimes connect it from “network” on my PC (Win 10) I cannot now. I have twonky server screen. I think it is linked to the next issue.
- I click on the settings and cloud access connection status is failed. (It is sometimes connected but I don’t know what triggers. One time I removed ethernet cable and put it back, it worked, the next time I tried, it didn’t for instance). (Should I set up manually?)
- When I check my modem, the device is well connected to the internet.
- I get the error can’t connect to WDMYCLoud from browser access: files.mycloud.com
- I can access some files, the general files from my computer’s “my computer”, that is on the same LAN (even though I cannot modify or delete anything) but cannot reach the ones I created put under my username. (Do I need to authorise the specific pc with the remote account somehow?)
- I tried setting my mobile app, I can access all files even though my computer cannot access anything.
Please help I am going mad trying to figure what’s wrong!
Now that I reached the end of writing once more it established a relay connection and recommends me enabling UPnP - which is already enabled from my modem but there I see nothing related to WD.