I can see many posts and trials to make the connection between my cloud and external HDD works.
This post is to see if any one succeeded to connect Seagate HDD and create a share to run automatic or manual backups.
My HDD is Seagate GoFlex 3T and can’t make it work.
What I tried to do so far
- I formatted the Seagate number of times with different tools
- rebooted, powered off both my cloud and Seagate number of times
- installed latest FW
I have been faced with different errors
- Seagate HDD is not recognized at all
- It is recognized but with 0 size
- It is recognized with the right size but can’t create share error 1122
- Unsafe device removal error 1123
Do anyone have a successful attempt ?