Chrome cast with ipad

Hi Mike, all vids using a third party app file browser played to all tablets here work fine, only when to chromecast is this an issue.

Any suggestions ?
This article I found on wed refers to the issues i am experinceing and not related to wifi issues.

Hi Admin5,

I bought a Chromecast yesterday and came to the same painful conclusion that casting directly from MyCloud is not possible on IOS and that most suggestions in the thread above are limited or not functioning that well.

I bought the Infuse Pro 5 app from the appstore for EUR 9. It was very easy to synch with various cloud services, WD my Cloud as well. It can Chrome Cast all video files, no hassle at all. Besides that, various subtitles formats are supported as well.

Here is the link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infuse-pro-5/id1136220915?mt=8

Hope this is still useful for you.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello Wally,

Yes this useful info, thank you.

In the app you use could you try to view PSD and maybe add screen shot please.
Even any Raw camer pics previews.

When I early on mentioned to you that any app with ability to access My Cloud AND had casting ability could cast to Chromecast, and I suggested using the File Browser app) you totally and impolitely blew me off because the app costs a lousy six dollars.

Mow you thank the latest poster for suggesting Infuse app which costs more and does less. What’s with that?