Check your internet connection and try again

Trying to access via web , the site refuses to let me log in. It comes up with “My Cloud is having trouble connecting to the server. Check your internet connection and try again.”**

But I am able to access it via the mobile app.
Can anyone help me please?
Thanks!

I had the same error after updating WD Discovery. Had to remove and re-install the app. But not yet via browser.

1 Like

@AugustoGeovanny

Are you saying when you try to sign in as shown below you get the message, your device is having trouble connecting?

Yes, only when i try to reach MCH through website https://beta2.mycloud.com/

Now, i just have access via mobile app

I already get access using

Thanks

They changed the procedure. So better use https://home.mycloud.com/

1 Like

Thank you, the link works! However, in the past I can access the photo in a folder of my MacBook so that I can browse, share, copy, etc. easily. Now the convenience has gone.

Regards
Eddy

Any update? I’m still not able to access my drive like I used to be able to do.

I can understand how frustrating it can be when you encounter issues accessing My Cloud Home via the web, even though the mobile app works smoothly.
Technology can sometimes throw unexpected challenges, but it’s great to see that you found a workaround. If you ever run into more tech-related issues or want to stay updated on the latest tips and discussions, platforms like DarkVR Stresser can be a valuable resource. They often have insightful discussions on a wide range of tech topics.
I hope this helps, and you can enjoy seamless access to your My Cloud Home. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

This is a nonsense post probably from a bot and usually followed by more spam.

This thread should be closed since it was a nonsense thread started about a link to a WD beta site from 2 years ago which no longer works.

Since that time, WD Discovery for the Desktop has also be deprecated so this thread is now useless and moot. Please close the thread before more bots use it for SPAM.