Can't write to MY Book Live Public folders

I have a 2tb my book live on our local network. I can access the GUI and I can read the folders/files on the Network, but cannot write to them, even though they are shared as Public. I went into the WD GUI and toggled the settings for the share back and forth from private and then back to public, to no avail. I can’t write to the default Public folder either. Also I appear to have about 600 gb left of free space on the drive, so I was able to schedule backups and write to it in the past- it just stopped working all of a sudden. 

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

oneill.da wrote:

I have a 2tb my book live on our local network. I can access the GUI and I can read the folders/files on the Network, but cannot write to them, even though they are shared as Public. I went into the WD GUI and toggled the settings for the share back and forth from private and then back to public, to no avail. I can’t write to the default Public folder either. Also I appear to have about 600 gb left of free space on the drive, so I was able to schedule backups and write to it in the past- it just stopped working all of a sudden. 

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Stop using the drive and call WD. I think it’s going bad.