Can't setup WD Sync on other work conputer

Hi, I got the same problem, more or less…

At home, the MyCloud is already set up with WD Sync (Windows 10 PC), but when I try to connect to it from the PC at work (Windows 7 Ultimate PC), I got the same problem as described above.
I can login and select the MyCloud, But it shows me “The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occured on a send”. I have to select my drive, again. This happens all the time, so I can’t proceed to the next steps.

Am I doing something wrong? Or are there some settings on my Windows 7 PC that I have to change, like Firewall or something?

Can you access Mycloud.com on the work PC using a web browser?

Its entirely possible your work computer is configured to either block the WD Sync program from operating properly, or your work firewall is blocking/filtering access that is preventing access to the My Cloud.

Yes. I can log in. I off the window firewall sill same.

Does the work computer allow you to install the WD software as an administrator, or is the user account on the work computer configured for administrator access? Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling WD Sync?

You could try installing the WD Desktop program (if using Windows) to see if the work computer can remotely access the My Cloud that way as a test. The Desktop program can be downloaded from the following URL.

http://setup.wd2go.com/index.php?mod=download&device=mc