Cannot connect to mycloud.com

I’m also having the same issue…

. I can’t access my files… I’m located in the lower end of Texas. If anyone gets a hold of the support staff and obtain a solution, please let us know. From my understanding, they (support staff) were off for the holidays…

I’m down, too. Mobile App (Android) is working, though. SMH

1 Like

My self and all of our gaming group is having same issue… this is a problem, they need to resolve… love that it says problem fixed on their web page

1 Like

Same situation for me in central Europe. My Cloud in local Network works. Also Mobile App is fine. But through Internet I get since 2 days :

Error

The server encountered an unexpected error which prevented it from completing your request. Please close this window and start the sign in process again.

Footer Logo

© 2015 Western Digital Technologies, Inc.

I can’t acess either, to mycloud drive.

“The server encountered an unexpected error which prevented it from completing your request. Please close this window and start the sign in process again.”

Do you think that anybody from WD is reading this ;-))))

Status posted is still resolved

Hello everybody, ist there a way to contact WD? I tried to make an support request, but without success

1 Like

Hello, i got the same problem in CZ. But i have this problem sometimes in history. And i really think about changing WD Cloud disc for another company. Before changing i use the hammer
as resolve this. :smiley:

WD, please, take better care of your clients or lose them.

1 Like

I logged a support call yesterday morning, so hopeful that when California wakes up we’ll get a resolution.

1 Like

That’s pretty much the same thing I wrote this time yesterday. Annoying that a day later we haven’t moved much further or had a decent update/plan communicated. I really hope they fix it today as starting to cause me a problem.

1 Like

Same here exactly the same issue, bit frustrating to be honest

1 Like

Can’t access either of my 2 cloud storage devices via the web. Attempted on Chrome, Firefox, and IE; on 3 different machines, all getting the same error mentioned above. It’s been like this for almost 3 days.

1 Like

I just got off the phone with tech support. They acknowledged the problem and said it is being worked on but may take another 1-2 business days. This same thing happened last month and it took 4 days to fix. Some of us use this for our jobs and it is really affecting how we work.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue to.
Can access files from phone but need to upload some files via web.

1 Like

Here the same problem. Everything started up again, no results. Tried with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge. The mobile app just works.

This issue seems to have been going on for days…maybe even a week or so (as noted by some of the threads). It’s unfortunate. I needed to use it today as I depend on it and am off on a job site. Grrr…

1 Like

What is really getting me annoyed is that they are STILL (after 4 days) showing the status as up & working. Maybe it is, but nobody can access it unless they go via a mobile.

Same problem from Spain (Europe). I have been trying all kinds of solutions before reading here. Sadly, probably you are going to lose a lot of clients moving to another more trusted cloud services.

Just had this email about the support case i opened.

2 Likes

That’s awesome news from the support staff. I just got access to mycloud.com on both firefox and chrome. Lets see how long it stays up… I’m located in the lower end of Texas. Good luck to all as well.