Cannot access files on on My Cloud device

I have an old WD My Cloud device, P/N WDBCTL0030HWT-00, that is not supported anymore. I would like to access the storage and extract the files. I am able to access the application through the browser but I don’t see the option to access the files. I just see some general info

Any idea how to access the files stored in the device

if you’re unable to access the files on your WD My Cloud device through the browser interface, there are a few other methods you could try:

1. Access via File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac): Try accessing the device through your computer’s file management system. In File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac), look under “Network” or “Shared” to see if your My Cloud device is listed. If it is, you should be able to access your files by double-clicking on the device icon.
  2. Use WD Discovery Software: Download and install WD Discovery software from the WD website. This software may help you locate and access your My Cloud device on your network, making it easier to access your files.
  3. Check for Firmware Updates: Sometimes, firmware updates can resolve connectivity issues or add new features. Check the WD website to see if there are any firmware updates available for your My Cloud device, and install them if necessary.
  4. Reset the Device: As a last resort, you could try resetting your My Cloud device to its factory settings. Keep in mind that this will erase all data on the device, so only do this if you’ve exhausted all other options and you’re willing to lose any data stored on the device.
    Read more

thanks for the suggestions.
1 and 2 didn’t work
3 - I have old OS on the device, there are no relevant updates. that I could find
4 - is not an option.