Acronis does not see "C" drive

Had  a problem with Win 7 on my WD 500GB drive. Attempted to restore the copy I had previously made onto a 200GB WD drive a few months ago using Clone Drive. PC shut off before complete ??  Cannot boot to original 500GB drive when it is set as primary HD.

I can boot and run from the 200GB drive when it is set as primary.  Now I cannot do a second attempt at cloning the 200 GB drive back to the 500 GB drive as Acronis no longer sees the 200 GB drive even though that is the drive I am running on.

Trying to avoid spending a few days doing a fresh install of all my software on the 500GB drive.

Try installing the 200GB and 500GB hard drive as the second and third hard drive on another computer and try running acronis from another Windows installation.

Sorry but the problems started to cascade and get worse. I started to lose the ability to boot from the 200GB HD so bit the bullet and am doing complete re-install of Win7.

Side note. During the install of Win7 I needed to use W-XP as my W7 was an upgrade.

W-XP identified “boot sector” problems that were not identified by W7 so there may have been other problems on my system. Once I get all the facts I will scan the suspect 500GB drive.

In the meantime I bought a 1TB WD HD and am installing everything to that drive.