Wireless Computer doesn't recognize WD TV Live

The WD TV Live is plugged into the router.

My computer is wireless.

My computer doesn’t recognize the WD TV Live when it is wireless, but it DOES when it is plugged in with an Ethernet cable. When I try to map the drive wirelessly it says “The Network Path was not found” and has the correct IP addresss for the device above it. There are two other computers on my wireless network that can detect it fine wirelessly.  I set up the wireless network on my computer which may of contributed to this problem for some reason.

I set up the wireless network on my computer which may of contributed to this problem for some reason.

I don’t understand what that means?

Sorry. I was just troubleshooting and that is the only difference I can figure out with all the computers on my network.

I set up the wireless configurations on my computer and my computer doesn’t work while all of the other computers do.

You’re not making yourself clear, at least to me…

Are you saying that you have THREE PC’s and a WDTV, all of which use a wireless network, and only ONE of them is not working when trying to see the WDTV?

Are you further saying that the one that is NOT working DOES work if the WDTV is wired?