Hi. I had same problem for a week and I found my own solution.
All your threads helps a lot so I would like to share my solution as well.
I have been using MyBookLive with Windows 7 and had no issue.
and I bought a new laptop with windows 10 pro and I couldn’t find MyBookLive from browser.
My solution has two steps.
- To see MyBookLive in File Browser : In Windows Features, turn on ‘SMB 1.0/CIFS Client’
Now you can see MyBookLive in File Browser as computer.
But, if you click it, you cannot access.
I have a few computers and all computer has different situation.
My old laptop, upgraded from windows 7, works well.
My desktop, clean install with windows 10 pro, works well.
My new laptop, factory default with window 10 pro, didn’t work at all.
Only difference between two laptops is simple.
I used local account with my old laptop. After I upgraded to windows 10, I am using Microsoft account.
However, in my new laptop, I don’t have local account, I have Microsoft account only.
(My desktop is using local account only)
So, second step is simple.
- On my new laptop, I change it into local account and open File Browser.
- I can see MyBookLive and open it.
- Use MyBookLive account to log in and Please click the box to keep using same confidential.
- Go back to Microsoft account and you can use it normally.
I hope this helps other people.