Western Digital PCIe NVme Drivers

Greetings: I am new to the forum and requested to know if Western Digital M.2 1Tb PCI express SN350 comes with NVME Drivers to perform a Clean Install of Windows 11 Pro. Spoke with Western Digital Support this morning, but unable to obtain a clear answer. I currently have a 1tb Samsung 980 SSD installed and during the installation it was unable to detect the SSD during in Windows 11 Installation. Did some checking around and found out that I needed an Intel SSD NVME. Driver. After that Windows 11 was able to be installed. Does anyone know if NVME drivers are required to be installed before Windows 11 installation can begin. It seems to work fine on SSD 250gb or less without NVME drivers. Any assistance is greatly appreciated,

Hi @Carson1,

Please refer to the following article for further troubleshooting steps: Windows or macOS Cannot Find My Drive: Cannot Find My WD Drive on Windows or macOS

Please refer to the article Software, Firmware and Drivers for WD Products: Software, Firmware and Drivers for WD Products

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

Greetings:

Thank You for the information. It was very helpful.