WD TV doesn't sync videos from my iTunes library

I’m attempting to stream my iTunes movies to WD Live TV for watching but failed. Anyone know a solution? Thanks.

If these movies are downloaded from Apple, they are copy-protected and cannot play from any drive; they have to be in an Apple device.

Yes, as far as I know, iTunes movies can’t play on non-Apple devices because of the copyright protection. But if you still need to sync iTunes videos to WD TV, you must get rid of the DRM at first place. Currently there are various tools for such purpose. You may try DRmare M4V Converter that might help: http://www.drmare.com.

iTunes movies are DRM protected, you can try TuneFab M4V Converter to remove DRM and then convert to MP4 for transferring to WD Live TV.

I agree with ariesjones. The iTunes Movies and TV shows purchased from iTunes store are encrypted by FairPlay DRM technology. In order to play iTunes DRM videos freely, you should remove DRM protection from them and convert it to MP4 video for playbacking at WD Live TV.

From other suggestions, you might know that movies from iTunes are protected. In fact, not only videos but also audios from iTunes library are all protected by FairPlay DRM technology, which limits you to sync them from iTunes library to other devices.
Now, you already have known how to transfer videos from iTunes library to other devices. How about syncing music files from Spotify to WD Live TV? The answer is easy - AudFree iTunes DRM Audio Converter that can remove DRM from all protected iTunes audios and convert them to common audio formats, like MP3, FLAC, etc.

Thanks, my friends, The iTunes videos converter for mac is really great, it helps me to backup all my iTunes movies to my external hard drive without problems.

If you have purchased or rented movies/TV shows from iTunes store, you may know all iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on Apple unauthorized devices like WD TV, android phone, Windows media player, etc. Fortunately, now you can use iTunes M4V Video Converter to crack DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4, MPG, MOV, FLV, AVI, MP3, etc with all audio tracks, subtitles at faster speed with zero loss quality. You can check more info on Tuneskit Software. Hope this tip is useful to you.