Watching iTunes movies on TV

I want to watch movies from my iTunes (Mac) on my TV via the WD TV Live Plus HD. How do I do this? I know I probably can’t watch DRM movies, but I have non-drm movies in my Library. I must be missing a step somewhere because I can’t get this to work. What exactly do I have to do on my Mac, and what exactly do I do on the WD TV to be able to view my iTunes movies on my TV? Mac OS 10.7.2. iTunes 10.5.2.

Please see if this applies, taken from the WD support F.A.Q.:

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8538/session/L2F2LzIvc25vLzEvdGltZS8xMzI2NjM2NjAwL3NpZC9id1A3dGNPaw%3D%3D

As far as I know, the TV episodes, movies, and music videos purchased from iTunes store may be protected by using Apple’s FairPlay DRM copyright protection. To play the DRM contents, the device need to be authorized. Unfortunately the WD TV Live have not get a license to play DRM contents. Finally, if you really want to watch movies from iTunes on HD TV via the WD TV Live Plus HD, the DRM removal software entitled ChewTune will make free iTunes movies out of DRM-protected contents. Refer to a detailed guide below:

Convert iTunes movies to WD TV for Playing on HD TV