WD Smartware stopped working. WD Backup

I am running windows 10 and have a my book duo. I downloaded the most recent version of smartware. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. It no longer runs. When I open I get the “This program has stopped working and will close” I liked the feature it had for keeping a constant backup. I am a photographer and it is very critical to keep my photos backed up. I did, as a stop gap, intall WD back up which is working but it does not give me the option of a constant back up… I may have read something that smartware is no longer supported for My Book Duo’s. Could this be the reason?

@Sbrkich I think I have already provided you with information about this but here is a link to where you can see unsupported drives.

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=15262&s=#nosup

I use SmartWare and I would think you would be able to open it without a problem, however, you may not be able to use it with your My Book Duo.

I was afraid of that. I preferred it to WD Back Up. I will check my serial number and see if it is one. It did work when I initially purchased it.

Hi guys

I have a My Cloud Mirror and I’m using WD Smartware to do my backup. But it stop working at 3,9GB of 287GB.

I already tried to start the backup of the files again but it doesn’t do anything.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.