I am aware, that there are many topics about this issue and I read them all. However I did not find a solution for me.
I bought WD My Cloud 4TB and I got only 11MB/s transfer speed. This is my setup and flow:
1) Modem --> Router (WD My net n900) via Ethernet cable
2) WD My Cloud --> Router via Ethernet cable
3) Desktop PC --> Router via Ethernet cable
4) 1TB WD My Book external HDD --> Desktop PC via USB 3.0 cable
I should add, that I have a 1gigabit network card on my desktop, My net n900 is 1gigabit too and everything is wired. I am not using Wi-Fi for transfer.
I have to backup 1TB of data from that 1TB WD My book to my new My Cloud and transfer speed is stable but painfully slow - 11MB/s.
What I tried:
1) Transfer 1GB+ single file from My book external HDD (connected to desktop) to MyCloud = 11MB/s transfer speed
2) Transfer 1GB+ single file from Desktop to My Cloud = 11MB/s transfer speed
3) Connect My Book external HDD to My Cloud via USB 3.0 = ~8MB/s transfer speed
4) Connect My Cloud directly via Ethernet cable to desktop = don't remember, but it wasn't higher than 11MB/s
In addition, I tried drag and drop method via Windows explorer, installed my cloud app for desktop and even used teracopy. But transfer speed was same.
It have to be a problem in my network, because I can't go further than 11MB/s (in one point I had 14MB/s, but only for few secs), but I just can't figure out why
So, transferring 1TB data with 11MB/s is nightmare. If you guys got any tips, I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much
Have a great day,
PS: When I plug 1TB My book external HDD to Router via USB and tried to copy a large file from desktop, I have around 20-40 MB/s. But that 20MB/s is stable.