WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage 4TB Running MyCloudOS5 suddenly red light blinking

Hi all, so I was working on my wd as usual and decided to open the dashboard to check if there is a new firmware update “I like to stay up to date with the updates”, I opened the dashboard put my password in and the dashboard froze, tried to access the the drive from the mounted network, no luck, unplugged the power cord then put it back in and it’s red blinking light, tried everything, 4sec, 40 sec, unplug, replug, changed the the ethernet cord, changed the port, switched from a switch to the router, nothing, then I found some articles about taking the drive out and putting it inside the PC and using a software to view the ext4 file format and access it, so here is what i did:

• I have a windows 11 desktop
  • I plugged the drive into the desktop with SATA cable and SATA power
  • Windows detected the drive and wanted to format it, I refused
  • I opened Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software, but it didn’t detect the drive, tried other software, no luck, am I doing something wrong?!

I really need help with this, this drive has over 32 thousand family photo and video, I can’t lose these files

note: the drive used OS3 but I updated it about a year ago I don’t really remember when.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, I’m no native.

Hello,

We recommend you kindly refer to the following KBA article (My Cloud: Solid and Blinking Red Power and Drive LED Status)