WD Elements Play 2TB- MKV´s ohne Sound?

Hey… mein altes Problem scheint gelöst zu sein, da ich es mit einen HDMI-Kabel angeschlossen habe!

Soweit so gut, jetzt spielt er mir bei manchen MKV´s einfach keinen Ton ab!

Weiss jemand voran das liegt und wie man es beheben kann!?

Ich hoffe das jemand wieder so nett ist und diesen TEXT ins Englische übersetzten kann

Vielen Dank

Gruss

German to English translationHey …

my old problem seems to be solved, as I have it connectedwith an HDMI cable!So far so good, now it plays me on some MKV’s just no sound!Does anyone know the progress is and how to fix it?I hope someone again is so cute and the text translated into English.

I know that MKV will have no sound if the audio is in dts, u need to extract the files from the MKV and check the format of the audio, also SUB subtiles will not work, but SRT will work. U need to look inside the MKV file.

I will translate this to German:

Ich weiß, dass MKV wird kein Ton, wenn der Ton in DTS, u müssendie Dateien aus dem MKV-Extrakt und überprüfen Sie das Format der Audio-, auch SUB Teilbilder wird nicht funktionieren, aber SRTfunktionieren wird. U müssen innerhalb der MKV-Datei zu suchen.

Hi!

I have a WD Elements Play and the same thing is happening to me: I can see the MKV’s files, but I can’t listen to anything that’s in hd! The strangest thing is that I have watched and listened to some files before, but now the sound doesn’t work… I am trying to install the latest firmware, but I don’t know if it will work. If you have any news, please let me know.

Thank you

ivo_pais

mkv is just a container. you should check the audio file within the .mkv, Probably it’s an .dts file (which aren’t supported).
I had the same problem before and that is what I came up with.