WD Community

WD Blue 1 TB EZEX Hard Drive crashed in less than 2 weeks

Hi All

My Hard Drive crashed in less than 2 weeks. I purchased it from Amazon.in and there it is showing as per policy i cannot return or replace it. I registered the hard drive on WD site and it is showing it is under limited warranty. I want to know will it get replaced ? and what is the process of RMA.

Thanks for your help in advance.
-Subhash

In order to request a replacement (RMA), please visit the following link:

Support for Western Digital Hard Drives | Western Digital

Still Need Help?

Reach out to Support for more assistance.

Sign in to Your Support Account

Get up-to-date information about your products.

Western Digital Business Portal

Unlock benefits and tools for your business such as enterprise support, pricing and rebate tools, marketing, loyalty, rewards, and more.