Twonky Media server on WD ShareSpace - password?

Hello,

I want to access config page of Twonky Media server because I want to use it for streaming media. However, when I select Config button login on address: 192.168.1.32:9000 is requested. I haven’t set any password, so I don’t know what to put in. I tried my login info to device but it doesn’t work.

BTW: 192.168.1.32 is IP address of my WD Share Space.

Another question is: Can TwonkyMedia server browse custom folders? I saved my photos in different folder, not in the system default folder.

Thank you for reply.

Did you try admin?

Check this article for more info about Twonky

Yup, try admin/admin for the user name and password. By default twonky will only access the public folder, if you want to add any additional folders, you can do it from the twonky interface.

Thank you for answer but admin / admin doesn’t workd for me. Do you have any other solution? Is there a way to reset this password? That might help I guess

bump. No solution for me ? :frowning:

To reset the password to admin/admin you press and hold a pin in the reset button. That will affect the nas as a whole not just for twonky…

http://community.twonky.com/twonky/topics/locked_out_of_config_page

hi, this did the trick for me. however, make sure that you first remove the .ini file from 

/DataVolume/jewab/

Then stop the server. /etc/init.d/S97twon… stop

and restart.

then connect as outlined in the article above