TP-LINK USB adapter is not recognazible

Hello,

I’ve bought a TP-LINK TL-WN722N wireless usb adapter, but when I plug it in the device doesn’t recognize it. It isn’t a problem with the usb itself, because on the computer it works properly. When I connect the device with cable over the same router it also works.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks!

wireless adapters need to be certain models for the drivers to work, I can’t see your adapter on the list

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3805/kw/

Thank you for your quick reply. I’ll return this model and buy a new one…

Hi guys

I have just bought a TP-Link TL-WN821Nm wich is ON the list, but that does’nt work either. Any great ideas, not being to start from an end and buy them all one at a time, untill one works? :slight_smile:

kimlu wrote:

Hi guys

I have just bought a TP-Link TL-WN821Nm wich is ON the list, but that does’nt work either. Any great ideas, not being to start from an end and buy them all one at a time, untill one works? :slight_smile:

TP-Link Wireless N USB adapter TL-WN821N Ver 2.2

Do you have the same version?

What firmware are you running on your WDTV?

namnguyen wrote:

There were a lot of questions about USB adaptor not recognized by WD TV Live Hud. Anyone can help me , from A to Z,  how to make it work. I bought the USB adaptor that in the list of approval, plug in this device, nothing happen !!

Thanks,

NN

You’re in the LIVE / LIVE+ forum, not the Live HUB forum. 

As far as I know there were never any issues with supported adapters not working on the Hub.

For an A to Z guide, consult your manual.