When I fill my current 6tb g-raid, I’d like to insert new drives and start adding data.
I’d like to be able to remove the drives that I fill, store them, and access the data on those drives in the future.
Looks something like this:
- Fill raid with data in 2023
- Once raid is full, remove those drives and save them in storage
- Insert new drives for 2024 data
- In the future, remove 2024 drives inside the enclosure and insert 2023 drives to access data
- Remove 2023 drives and store, returning the 2024 drives for current data storage
Are the g-raid enclosures set up for this type of system?