Store scanned pdf files form Android on the MyCloud home

How can directly put documents from Android Applications like scanned pdf on my MyCloudHome ?
I bought “Genius Scan Pro” for Scan-to-PDF and Upload the pdf-files to MyClous Home but
there is allways the Message ‘Hochladen fehlgeschlagen. IDiese Anwendung wird nicht unterstützt’ (‘Upload failed. This application is not supported’.)

Wich Scanner Applications are supported ?

Tom

Hi,

At the moment only photos and videos may be uploaded through the My Cloud Home mobile app. Please refer to the following link: My Cloud Home: Mobile App Online User Guide and Solutions

Why not use a normal cloud system? I mean a better known one. I see no reason in struggling with ay of these at the moment if they don’t support all types of documents. It’s like trying to work in a PDF with an online editor instead of just using a convertor, like https://pdf-ocr.com to turn the file into a word file nad work with it in there. Users tend to make stuff overcomplicated for no reason. Like when friends ask me what df editor is the best, I just tell them to work in word and they seem surprised by the idea.

This can certainly be done and I am not sure why you are getting conflicting advice but here goes, but be aware that this is a slow process. So if you can wait until you get to your PC or Mac and do the jpg->pdf conversion at your PC, it will be so much faster and you could even do a batch jpg to pdf conversion.

Get a copy of Android CamScanner - Scanner to scan PDF v5.13.0.20190916 is the one tested and it should let you share via My Cloud Home. This particular screenshot was from an Android 9 phone but ‘Share via’ should be available and working from Android 7 and up. If you can share via Gmail, you should also be able to share via My Cloud in this particular Scanner app. Android My Cloud v4.13.0.1835 version for My Cloud Home was used which was no longer the newest version.

The result is something like ‘New Doc 2021-03-16 xx.xx.xx.pdf’ 94 KB

This is not working at my Mobile with CamScanner either anh other app, Tekram!
Very frustrating having bought a home Cloud and you only can upload photos!

This particular screenshot was from an Android 9 phone but ‘Share via’ should be available and working from Android 7 and up. If you can share via Gmail for example, you should also be able to share via My Cloud in this particular Scanner app.