How do I fix an invalid SSL certificate?
Hi jayedigin, welcome to the Community. Where are you getting the invalid SSL certificate message?
The main reason for “Invalid SSL Certificate”:
- You should check the website URLs, It can be happened while URL in the address bar and common name of the certificate doesn’t match.
- If you have self-signed certificate or your certificate provider doesn’t recognize by the browser.
- Your certificate has been expired.
- Computer executes with incorrect time.
- Misconfiguration of the certificate.
- Still using outdated version and algorithms of the certificate.
Any solution for this on WD my cloud mirror?
You may want to post your question to the dedicated My Cloud Mirror section (if you haven’t already) as this subforum is primarily for the single bay My Cloud devices.