Smartware and general use

I backed up all my files using the smartware backup as the first thing I did.  I would now like the files in more useful folders particularly music and photos.  Do I have to copy the files onto the cloud drive twice or can I move files about within the drive and if I do this will they continue to automatically back up.

Any responses appreciated, I am a bit of a luddite and won’t manage anything involving typing into the command prompt!

Did you do a file or category backup? If a category, did you look at the advanced info. See image below.

Did you look at and read the Help tab? At the bottom of the SmartWare Help Tab you should see a link to the Online User Manuals.

I suggest you use drag and drop to move what you want to the folders you create.

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

Thanks for your help.  Unfotunately my smartware only recognises dropbox now and can’t see the cloud device.

I find the WD software and “help” very difficult to understand.

Hey! This is EXACTLY the same problem for me for some days, I cannot see the MyCloud device in Smartware, But can see it with other WD softwares. Strange !!

Is there a solution ?

(Windows 10 Home)