Slow when I drag files

NAS: WD My Cloud Pro PR4100
HD: Seagate Ironwolf ST10000VN0004 256MB 10TB
Network: Fiber 250/250 mbit
Getting 40 mb/s when I drag a file. Anyone know why is so slow?

Computer hard drive is samsung 950 pro m2 so it is not that.

Are you copying across the local network or to a remote My Cloud? local with w10 and mac.
How and to what is the My Cloud connected to in the local network? with brooding lan cable.
How and to what is the computer connected to on the local network? 2 PC with cable with connected to nod. 1 mac with wifi.
How are you determing the copy speed? 2 500 MB/s read / 1 500 MB/s write.
Have you done any bench mark speed testing of both the local computer hard drive and the My Cloud using software like Crystal Disk Mark (CrystalDiskMark - Crystal Dew World [en])?
Yeah it is fast can copy the image if necessary.

Hello iben301,

May be you should refer to the below link which is relevant to your query regarding slow speed while transferring files:

Thanks!

So it is no problem with my config just it is slow over local?

Hi @iben301 !

Looking at your setup, you have a Fiber 250/250 mbit local area network? As in 250 megabits per second, i.e., around 31 MB/s (Megabytes per second)? Also, do you mean bonded LAN cables, i.e. you are using both LAN ports on your My Cloud PR4100?

If my notes above are correct, I suspect this may be the issue. On a gigabit ethernet connection, you should be fully maxing out on throughput — for instance, on my home network, I have a gigabit router and the My Cloud PR4100 and my computer are both connected via Ethernet cable to that router. My speeds average around 110 MB/s for transferring a large video file between the two.

Yeah I mean bonded LAN cable. But maybe it is the nod because I use 3 router with Linksys Velop with 3 mesh.