Seeking free data recovery sofware

Hello I figured out my problem. The data is still on my External hardrive I just need to recover it. I can pay someone to recover it or buy the software but free is better. Thanks

Hello SFelts,

Please refer to the following link for Data recovery software’s option available to recover your data:

If software data recovery fails you can contact our third party data recovery companies:

Hi SFelts,

There are many companies which provide a trial version of data recovery software and allows to recover 1 GB to 2 GB data for free. However, it has the certain limitation of software like specific file type, size of data etc.

So, Download a top rated data recovery software from the official website of data recovery provider like ease us, stellar, Recuva etc. Install it on your system and run it. After scanning your system completely, the software will show you the files which it can recover. If you can find your data during the scan, then you need to buy the licensed software to restore the files.

Hey SFelts,

You can give Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery-Free edition a try.

As I know, EaseUS data recovery can show free solution to you. However, to recover data in a professional way, Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery is as well a nice choice, which can even convert HEIC to JPG and recover more than 20+ kinds of data.

Try using FILERECOVERY. It is designed primarily for hard drive data recovery, but can also be used on other media. Run it in evaluation mode first, to see if it can find the data you are wishing to recover.

There are various paid data recovery software available, some of which offer free or trial versions. These tools can assist you in scanning your external hard drive for lost data, but before using them, make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully. Free versions of the software may have limitations on the functionality or amount of data that can be recovered.

There are many data recovery software available in the market, few famous are Stellar Data Recovery Software, Eaeus, Recuva, and Cleverfiles. I believe all have a free version, but they have a few limitations, and a few other editions also. So it’s best to read about all of them and compare them before investing money in any recovery software.