Samsung TV suddenly can't find My Cloud

I’ve had two Samsung TVs that has been able to find My Cloud and stream content with no problems for many years.

Suddenly both of them can’t find My Cloud as a “source”.

I have not done any changes whatsoever.

I can login via wifi from phone and computer so something has happened with DLNA.

I’ve checked settings and everything is up and running. I’ve also tried resetting and restarting router, cloud and TVs.

Nothing fixes it, the Cloud is gone from the TVs.

Any ideas? Pulling my hair.

@Agrippah Have you checked Twonky to see if they are still on the list of Media Receivers and have you tried a Reset List? See example image below. My Sony TV is highlighted in yellow.

Click on, tap or activate image to enlarge it.

catOw, thanks for your reply. I checked the list and it had one “generic” listed. After “reset list” it became empty.

@Agrippah Do you have the box for, Enable sharing for new media receivers automatically, checked? Did you turn the TV’s on to see if they would show?

Have you received any updates for your TV’s recently and if so did you install them?

If the generic comes back up and you are sure it is your TV then select it from the drop down list. See image below.

CaTow, thanks for your reply.

The “sharing… new media receivers…” is checked.

I checked the IP of the “generic” listed. It is my Samsung phone. None of the TV’s appear when I switch them on. I have not recieved an update as of late. One is a Samsung Serif and haven’t had an update for a year I think.

Hello there,
Would you help us to understand the Firmware version of your My Cloud device please?

Thanks in advanced

My firmware version is:

I highly recommend to open a support case with us then we will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you to sort the problem out. Please make sure to attach the My Cloud Logs to the case.

Below is the link to open a support case
https://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en

“How to Collect My Cloud System Logs”

Thanks

Thanks hbt.

I sent a support case using the link. Unfortunately there was no option to attach the system logs.

Some times the error will be from the other side. Just raise a ticket , they will give the solution…