Problema ad entrare nel WD My Cloud con Filezilla

Ciao a tutti. Ho un problemino ad entrare con Filezilla all’interno del mio My Cloud, riporto la foto del messaggio di errore con tutto il processo di connessione. Non ho mai avuto problemi di questo genere, però mi viene il dubbio che possa essere il sistema operativo Windows 10, perchè io l’ho sempre utilizzato su Windows 7.
Grazie per la vostra attenzione.

It appears you may be trying to access the My Cloud via SFTP. Generally the single bay My Cloud only supports FTP.

Ho sempre utilizzato solo la connessione SFTP, vorrei provare con l’FTP, ma non so che campi inserire in filezilla, sai aiutarmi?

Ilaria Macrì

You use the same fields for SFTP as FTP in FileZilla except you set the Protocol to FTP rather than SFTP.

If you are attempting to access a remote network My Cloud using FTP then one would use the broadband IP address of the network the My Cloud is on rather than the local LAN address. One would then use the correct port number (21) and ensure port forwarding is enabled within the network router to route traffic from the internet to the My Cloud port 21.

Example of a local network configuration for My Cloud FTP access using FileZilla.